- 1-4 Gas monitor (O2, H2S, CO, LEL)
- 75 Hours data logging capacity
- Peak/hold readings
- M•Cal™ Calibration Station compatible
The M40, a versatile multi-gas monitor capable of detecting CO, H2S, O2, and combustible gases for a wide variety of hazardous and confined space applications.
The M40 is housed in a rugged, impact-resistant case to provide superior performance and durability in harsh environments and resistance to radio frequency and electromagnetic interference. Its four button interface provides simple, intuitive operation and calibration, and the M40’s fi ve-second “Off” feature prevents unintentional shut-offs. The unit’s compact size and economical price make it an ideal personal monitoring instrument.
Other standard features include a vibrating alarm, lithium-ion battery, peak/hold readings, large LCD, 75 hour data logging capacity, and belt clip. An optional compact parasitic sampling pump enables remote sampling from up to 50 feet away. The M40 carries a two-year warranty.
- 1 to 4 gas monitoring for O2, H2S, CO & combustible gases
- 18-hour run-time with lithium-ion battery
- Includes vibrating, 90 dB audible, and LED visual alarms
- Two-year, all inclusive warranty